Reduce your stress level and get a jump start on Christmas shopping Saturday, November 4, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Shop for creative, one-of-a-kind products offered by local artists, health professionals and simply fun folks.
Local artists and health professionals will offer unique one-of-a-kind products for purchase. Participants can enjoy music, refreshments and consultations regarding massage, yoga, essential oils, personal training and more.
Featured artists include:
• Peggy Allen Designs
• Fondly Felted by Laura Allgood
• Original Stoneware by Susan Blalock
• Udder Joy Artisanal Goat Milk Skin Care by Gary and Suzanne Harper
• Earrings by Linda (Linda Norman)
• Jewelry by Billie Osborn
• Miss Ginny’s Toffee by Ginny Royce
Participants can also:
• Indulge in muffins and Belgian waffles made by Jaime Beckler and Marianne Urbain
• Enjoy music and purchase CDs by Charlsey Etheridge
• Stock up on Jaya Ramamurthy’s Ayurvedic spices (everyday and warm blends for fall)
• Take home books and herbal wisdom offered by Agatha Noveille and dive into All Things Herbal and pick up herbal wraps and eye patches made by Connie Middleton
• Get tips on throwing the perfect party from Wrens Nest Special Event Coordinator Jenny Fraker!
Wrens Nest Gift Shop Manager Kim Davis will be on hand to answer questions about essential oils, clothing, jewelry and other products. Glenda Wright, personal trainer, and Shareen Dardari, massage therapist, will be on-site to consult with guests on health goals.
Gift certificates will be available!
2001 Shields Road in Dalton 706.529-NEST (6378)